This page contains information about our COVID-19 response, including updates to store hours, volunteering and donations. Please review this information carefully before visiting our stores to shop or deliver your donations. This information will be updated on an ongoing basis.
We are taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our beloved volunteers and valued customers during this difficult time. We continue to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 situation and are strictly adhering to all local and provincial government regulations. More details about changes to our in-store procedures can be found below…
More on our COVID-19 response:
- Masks are now mandatory for all customers and staff members/volunteers.
- Hand sanitizer is now available in all stores.
- The number of customers and staff allowed in the store at any given time is limited to 10.
- Updated store ‘flow’ to ensure safe distance is maintained at all times.
- Floor markers around cash and high traffic areas to indicate 2M distancing is required.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed (where possible) to protect our staff and customers.
Shopping – Are your stores still open?
Yes, our stores remain open at this time but some of our hours have changed. Please see below for updated store hours by location…
Updated Store Hours:
Main Store: Tuesday-Saturday 10AM-4PM
The Bookstore: Wednesday-Saturday 10AM-4PM
Bargain Alley: Wednesday 10AM-4PM
Pointe-Claire: Tuesday-Sunday 10AM-4PM
Beaconsfield: Thursday-Saturday 10AM-4PM
Kirkland: Tuesday-Saturday 10AM-4PM
Donations – Are you still accepting donations?
Yes, we are currently accepting donations at ALL STORES. Please refer to the donations page for more details about when, where and how to make a donation.
Volunteering – Are you still looking for volunteers at this time?
Yes, we are always on the lookout for friendly and organized individuals to join our team of volunteers! Please visit the volunteers page for more information and to register.
Still have questions?
Please contact us with any questions or concerns related to our COVID-19 response.